Outline Calendar 2017/2018
- Monday 28th August 2017 – Form 4 Presentation on Transition Year for Parents/Guardians/Agents only, in the Swift Building commencing at 7 p.m. Form 4 boarding students return to settle into their dormitories from 7 p.m. (no earlier)
- Tuesday 29th August 2017 – Form 1 and Form 4 Induction Day. Meeting for new pupils entering Forms 2, 3, and 5 with Parents/Guardians/Agents (please see below for details). All boarders return from 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 30th August 2017 – Full School day for all students
- Monday 25th September 2017 – School closed all day. All boarders return from 7:30 p.m.
- Monday 30th October – Friday 3rd November – Mid-term break (School closes at 3:40 pm on Friday 27th). All boarders return on Sunday 5th November from 7:30 p.m.
- Monday 25th December 2017 – Friday 5th January 2018 – Christmas Holidays (School closes at 3:40pm on Friday 22nd). All boarders return on Sunday 7th January from 7:30 p.m.
- Monday 29th January 2018 – Friday 9th February 2018 2 weeks Work Experience for Form 4 students. Leaving and Junior Certificate Mock Exams take place.
- Monday 12th – Friday 16th February 2018 – Mid-term break (School closes at 3:40 pm on Friday 9th). All boarders return on Sunday 18th February from 7:30 p.m.
- Monday 19th March 2018 – Public Holiday, school closed all day All boarders return from 7:30 p.m.
- Monday 26th March – Friday 6th April 2018 – Easter Holidays (School closes at 3:40 pm on Friday 23rd March). All boarders return on Sunday 8th April from 7:30 p.m.
- Monday 7th May 2018 – Public Holiday, school closed all day Boarders return from 7: 30 p.m.
- Monday 28th May to Friday 1st June - In-house Summer examinations take place
- Friday 1st June 2018 – End of Summer Term - (School closes at 2 pm on Friday 1st June)
New Pupils: Forms 2, 3 and 5 – Tuesday August 29th
10:15 a.m. - Arrival and registration in front hall.
Prefects and staff available to assist and advise.
10:30 a.m. - Meeting in Media Room – Parents/Guardians/Agents and pupils.
Students to arrive in full uniform. Allocation of lockers and assignment to subjects and class-groups will follow the meeting. Parents/Guardians/Agents and day students depart thereafter.